[Zope-Annce] Zope Advanced Training (ZAT), Zope TurboIntranet (ZTI), Zope Technical Solutions (ZTS)

Stacey Reno stacey@zope.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:52:12 -0400

Zope Corporation has three distinct Training offerings, the newest: Zope
Advanced Training (ZAT), which is taught simultaneously with Zope
TurboIntranet (ZTI). The difference is this: ZTI attendees pay for training
plus the product and receive the ZTI software. ZAT attendees pay for
training only and receive four intensive days.

ZAT and ZTI attendees sign contracts in advance of attendance. Detailed
information about the courses, including pricing, travel and accommodations,
may be found at:
http://www.zope.com/Training/ZopeAdvancedTraining and/or
http://www.zope.com/Training/TurboIntranetTraining

Our third offering, Zope Technical Solutions (ZTS) is given quarterly,
delivering a full-featured open source environment to develop and manage
robust corporate internet or intranet web sites. For more detailed
information, please see http://www.zope.com/Training/ZopeTechnicalSolutions

We look forward to seeing you at our June sessions.