[Zope-Annce] CJKSplitter0.1 Released

???(panjunyong) panjy@zopechina.ods.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:44:30 +0800

We, Zopechina(http://zopechina.com), glad to announce the first release of
CJKSplitter.

CJKSplitter is a ZCTextIndex Splitter for CJK (Chinese-Japenese-Korea) text.
Now it supports UTF8 encoding only, but it should be easy to change for
other encodings.

It is just a preview version. Its performance maybe low and it may have
bugs, but it does work with at least Chinese now. I will be very glad if
someone can help me to improve it.

Features:

 - Can Support Chinese/Japenese/Korea Languages.

 - Define the splitter characters in a configure file.(such as punctuations)

Known Problems

 - can't search single character now

About ZopeChina

ZopeChina.com is a leading ZSP(Zope Service Provider) in China. We are also
the supporter for CZUG.org (China Zope User Group). We are trying to make
Zope/CMF/Plone works for the Chinese people. We wish all the Chinese Zope
guys can be together and make zope works better for Chinese:)

CJKSplitter can be found at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/panjunyong/CJKSplitter