[Zope-Annce] MailBoxer 2.2.5 released

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski@uni-bielefeld.de
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:21:15 +0200

Hi,

I'm happy to announce a new release of MailBoxer - the mailinglist- /
newsletter- / mailarchive-framework for Zope.

What is MailBoxer?
mailarchiving-framework.

What is new?

- added a new headers-option: MailBoxer will store additional
mail-headers for each mail which match a regular-expression. This is
useful if you want to store the message-id of a mail or something else.

- changed all mail-(un)subscribing-templates: now all mails will be
directed from and in reply-to the list-address. Some clients seem to
have problems with different addresses.

- fixed bug: decoding for mails with dispositions was broken; Thanks to
Sven Anders for helping me tracking this down!!!

Where can I download MailBoxer?