Zwiki 0.24 released, zope.org release scripts available
simon at joyful.com
Sat Nov 1 19:59:54 EST 2003
Zwiki 0.24 has been released. Release notes copied below, more
information at http://zwiki.org .
Also, those of you doing product releases on zope.org may find the
release automation rules in http://zwiki.org/zwikidir/Makefile useful.
Reminder: the plone skin disables DTML-based pages (like
RecentChanges) by default now. If you wish to enable those
you'll need to remove the ZWiki/skins/zwiki_plone/no_dtml.dtml
file after an upgrade.
In the ZMI add menu, "ZWiki Web" is now just "ZWiki".
* change ZMI add menu's 'Wiki' to 'ZWiki', to locate it back
beside 'ZWiki Page'
* hide the WWML page type option by default in cmf/plone, by
installing an allowed_page_types property on the portal folder
during install (for limi)
* make new hierarchy methods more robust when a page has bogus
parents; also, check new parents more carefully. reparent() now
also accepts fuzzy page names & ids, removes duplicates, and
leaves parents sorted. The backlinks form's parent text field
now interprets the string as a single page name, like the page
management form. (IssueNo0633, IssueNo0634)
* context(with_siblings=1) no longer includes the current page's
children, which I think was a regression. (IssueNo0629)
* fix missing import that confused error messages during upgrades
* log individual page upgrade errors in upgradeAll rather than
aborting the whole process
* log STX rendering errors (eg from tables) rather than breaking
* added/cleaned up tests, all tests pass again, the
CMF/Plone-specific tests now work with (and require) plone 2 and
all it's dependencies.
* dublin core fixes, so wiki pages should show correct
modification time, ownership etc. in CMF/Plone
Skins and content
* allow access to diff screens (but not full history button)
without 'View history' permission
* the access key for backlinks is now L everywhere
* zwiki_plone: tidy up wikinav_portlet a little
Mail and messages
* fixed never-encountered bug in subscriber list upgrading
More information about the Zope-Announce