[Zope-Annce] San Francisco Zope get together

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Tue Oct 14 06:18:04 EDT 2003

Zope Corporation is sponsoring a get-together of Bay Area
Zope users and those curious about Zope.  We're doing this
in conjunction with Zero G software -- makers of
InstallAnywhere and PowerUpdate.

Zero G Software, Inc.
http://www.zerog.com
514 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
tel: +1.415.512.7771

The event will be on the evening of Wednesday, October 22,
2003 from 630p - 830p.

I'll make a brief presentation on Zope Corp, Zope software
and the Zope community and some high-profile Zope
deployments around the world.  We'll follow that with a
update from Jim Fulton on Zope x3/3 (Jim won't be there in
person) and related technical topics.  Then we'll have an
open ended open-mike/Q&A period.

I hope to see you there!
Regards,
Rob

P.S. - If you can attend, please RSVP to Lois at zope.com so
that we can plan for refreshments. Thanks!

Rob Page                V: 540.361.1710
Zope Corporation        F: 703.995.0412