[Zope-Annce] RevisionManager and ZopeTree on sourceforge now

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Fri Oct 17 09:15:54 EDT 2003

Hello,

a lot of you have showed interested in RevisionManager in the past,
especially since the free article was published by ZopeMag. A lot of you
have also sent in patches or bug reports and recently I have had to turn
you down out of time reasons. I felt really bad, so I would not only
like to thank you for showing interest, but include you in the
development process.

Therfore, I have opened a Sourceforge project for RevisionManager and
ZopeTree and created three corresponding mailinglists. Everyone
interested in further developing RevisionManager please get in contact
with me in order to receive priviledges for participation. Everyone else
is welcome to test, submit patches or file bug reports on the tracker.

RevisionManager project URL on sourceforge:
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/revisionmanager

Thank you,

Philipp