[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.22 released

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Sep 11 00:52:45 EDT 2003

page types and DTML control; zwiki_plone and default skin updates;
wikimail tweaks; STX images; bugs, fixes, features.

Quite a lot going on! Good luck. See http://zwiki.org and
http://zwiki.org/ReleaseNotes for download and details. I hope to sort
out my zope.org publishing process soon.

I'm happy to announce that zope.org and plone.org are now using
mainstream Zwiki. This is a big milestone. There have been a number of
installation issues with the zope.org wikis but these are being
addressed (thanks webmasters).

Also I think Zwiki may be coming up on it's 5th birthday around now..