[Zope-Annce] Third ZPUG Meeting this Thursday...

jonahfish jonahfish at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:01:29 EDT 2004

The Zope/Python Users Group of DC exists to promote and serve the user
and developer community in Washington, DC, for Python, Zope, and
Plone. We will hold meetings and networking events, and provide a
mailing list to our members.

We meet on the first Thursday and third Monday of every month. We've
scheduled meetings through the end of September. For now, our meetings
are scheduled in downtown DC, in a meeting room at Porter Novelli.

Main presentation: Durus, a new and cool object database from the MEMS
Exchange (David Binger). Mini-presentation: Python (ultra) debugger
(James Rosey)

8/05/2004  from  19:00  to  21:00

For more info please visit: http://zpugdc.org/meetings/mtg3

Hope to see any and all interested there,

Jonah