[Zope-Annce] [Plone-users] [ANN] Zope 2.7.4 RC1 released

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Dec 23 02:47:34 EST 2004

Dear Zope Community,

on behalf of Zope Corporation and all Zope 2 developers and contributors
I am pleased to announce the release of Zope 2.7.4 RC1.

This release is a maintenance release and fixes a lot of bugs (too much
to mention them all here).

Zope 2.7.4 RC 1 can be downloaded from

   http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.7.4rc1

The release notes can be found at

   http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.7.4rc1/CHANGES.txt

For informations on using Python 2.4 with Zope 2.7: see doc/INSTALL.txt

Andreas Jung

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.