[Zope-Annce] MailBoxer 3.0 released

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jan 25 08:22:01 EST 2004

Hi to all,

I'm happy to announce a new major release of MailBoxer - the mailinglist- /
newsletter- / mailarchive-framework for Zope.

Many things changed in MailBoxer 3.0 - here are the most important ones:

 * added new universal hooks (getter/setter) for easily integrating MailBoxer
into your applications or frameworks

 * added a sender-loop-limitation; fixed (hopefully) all outstanding issues
with mailloops

 * added a mail-serialisation in order to avoid Read-Conflicts in
heavy-duty-setups

 * improved archive-search

 * many bugfixes and cleanups...

My special thanks goes to Richard Waid who contributed several patches for
running MailBoxer in very large environments. Thank you, Richard! Hope to
meet you at EuroPython this year.

Where can I download MailBoxer 3.0?
http://zope.org/Members/mjablonski/MailBoxer/

Please read the UPDATE.txt before updating MailBoxer...

Where can I see all changes?