[Zope-Annce] Postpone IRC - New date/time: Tue, Oct 19, 2004

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Mon Oct 11 10:58:59 EDT 2004

Hello everyone:

We'd like to postpone the IRC chat currently scheduled
for tomorrow for one week.  This will allow the current
sprinters to return to their regular places of work and
participate in the IRC without distraction.  I am
hopeful that Jim will have some interesting things to
share with those of us that were not able to attend the
last two sprints as well.

Updated IRC Session Information
-------------------------------------

Who:  Zope Community
What:  IRC Session
When:  Tue, Oct 19, 2004, 11a (US/EDT, GMT-4)
Where:  #zope on irc.freenode.net

Why:  Discuss agenda topics

I will send initial agenda topics by tomorrow's close of
business.  Please send suggested agenda topics to:

  - irc_agenda_topics at zope.com

Thanks!

--Rob

--