[Zope-Annce] A second Zope 3 book

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Mon Mar 7 09:09:10 EST 2005

Hello all,

I'm proud to announce that a second book on Zope 3, "Web Component
Development with Zope 3", is officially out now. It is the ideal
companion to Stephan Richter's expert "Developer Handbook", serving as a
general introduction to Zope X3.0 from a beginner and intermediate point
of view.

The book covers every aspect of X3.0, the latest Zope 3 release. All
chapters are accompanied by a common example application. Prior Zope 2
knowledge is not necessary, though useful. The book also provides a full
ZCML and zapi reference in the appendix. More information about it, such
as a sampler chapter and locations to buy, can be found at the book's
offical website, http://worldcookery.com.

At this point I'd like to thank everyone who made this book possible,
most importantly Springer-Verlag for publishing it, Jan Smith for her
invaluable advice and proof-reading, Sidnei da Silva and Fred L. Drake
for their technical support and proof-reading, Róman Joost for his
contribution to the example application and last but not least Paul
Everitt for his advice and for writing the foreword.

Best regards,

Philipp