[Zope-Annce] Zwiki release process

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri Dec 1 15:57:27 EST 2006

Dear Zopistas and Zwiki fans,

There will be no Zwiki release today; I haven't had time to work on the
project. I apologise for being less active lately.

I expect to put some more energy into it soon, but in the meantime if
anyone wants to step up and take on some project/release management
responsibility, to get things moving faster, that could be very useful.
Please contact me if you're interested! Otherwise I will probably change
the release schedule and process a bit to suit my current work/personal
situation.

Best wishes to all
-Simon