[Zope-Annce] CMFBoard to Ploneboard migration pledge drive

Morten W. Petersen morten at nidelven-it.no
Tue Feb 7 23:50:07 EST 2006

A number of users are stuck with CMFBoard and Plone 2.0.5, we'd like to
do something about that.

We (Nidelven IT) have a number of customers of the non-profit type
(artistic and idealistic organizations) that are stuck with CMFBoard and
Plone 2.0.5. Others Plone users are also stuck with CMFBoard, the number
is tenfold, if not much more.

We would like to help these users migrate to Plone 2.1.2 which has more
and improved features, but CMFBoard is a showstopper as people have
invested time in posts written on these forums and they can't just be
deleted.

Therefore we are asking all members of the Zope/Plone community to
pledge a small or larger sum of money towards a set of scripts and
Howto's that will help people move to an improved version of Plone.

To read more about the pledge, go to the weblog post:

http://www.nidelven-it.no/weblogs/hosting/blog_entry?id=1139231847X82

--
Morten W. Petersen

Email: morten at nidelven-it.no
Phone: +47 45 44 00 69
Title: Project manager

Nidelven IT (http://www.nidelven-it.no)
We provide Zope/Plone hosting and consulting