[Zope-Annce] Fredericksburg, VA ZPUG Meeting: January 11, 7:30-9:00 PM

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Thu Jan 5 21:09:22 EST 2006

Please join us January 11, 7:30-9:00 PM, for the seventh meeting of
the Fredericksburg, VA Zope and Python User Group ("ZPUG"). Squid and
Zope! Python and Zope roundtable! Free food!

     * Andrew Sawyers will discuss using the open source cache server
Squid with Zope, including a discussion of the O'Reilly book about
Squid (this talk was moved from our November meeting).

     * We will have a Python and Zope roundtable for questions and
ideas about Zope or Python.  Have a question you want to ask a Zope
core developer or a Python core developer or a community Zope or
Python user?  Come by!

     * We will serve delicious food and soft drinks.

We've had a nice group for all the meetings. Please come and bring
friends!

We also are now members of the O'Reilly and Apress user group
programs, which gives us nice book discounts (prices better than
Amazon's, for instance) and the possibility of free review copies.
Ask me about details at the meeting if you are interested.

General ZPUG information

When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00.

Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street;
Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is http://tinyurl.com/duoab).

Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.

Topics: As desired (and offered) by participants, within the
constraints of having to do with Python or Zope.

Contact: Gary Poster (gary at zope.com)