[Zope-Annce] Fredericksburg, VA ZPUG July 12: Jim Fulton's buildout package, Python + Fortran, roundtable

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Mon Jul 10 22:23:37 EDT 2006

Please join us Wed., July 12, 7:30-9:00 PM, for another meeting of
the Fredericksburg, VA Zope and Python User Group ("ZPUG"). We will
have a presentation, a lightning talk, a roundtable, and some good
snacks.

- Jim Fulton will present the talk he gave last week at EuroPython on
zc.buildout. The zc.buildout project provides support for creating
applications, especially Python applications.  It provides tools for
assembling applications from multiple parts, Python or otherwise.
See http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/trunk/.

- John Kimball will present a lightning talk of Fortran in Python.

- We will have a roundtable discussion of Python and Zope topics.

Gary

General ZPUG information

When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00.

Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street;
Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is http://tinyurl.com/duoab).

Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.

Topics: As desired (and offered) by participants, within the
constraints of having to do with Python or Zope.