[Zope-Annce] Reminder: Zope Foundation annual meeting (Oct 31, 2007, 14:00 UTC)

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Mon Oct 29 11:50:38 EDT 2007

Aroldo Souza-Leite wrote:
> Zope Foundation
> To the Membership at Large
>
> Call to the annual meeting.
>
> On behalf of the Zope Foundation Board of Directors, I call the Zope
> Foundation members of all membership classes to the annual meeting on
>
> Wednesday, October 31, 2007
> at 14:00 UTC   (please check local time zone)
>
> The meeting will take place on IRC.
>
> The newly elected Board of Directors will be seated at the annual
> meeting.
>
> Zope Foundation members of all membership classes are expected to be
> subscribed to the foundation at zope.org mailing list.
>
> Further information and the meeting agenda will be sent to the
> foundation at zope.org mailing list in the course of the next three weeks.
>
> With best regards,
>
> Aroldo.
> -----------------------
> Aroldo Souza-Leite
> Zope Foundation, Inc
> Board of Directors
> Chairman

Technical Notes
===============

Time Zone in GMT
- ----------------

Please verify the time of the meeting in your own local time zone by
selecting that zone on the following page and submitting the form:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc?use_current_datetime=0&month=10&day=31&year=2007&time=14:00:00&time_type=24hour&fromzone=GMT

IRC Mechanics
- -------------

The meeting will be conducted on the following IRC channel:

  irc://irc.freenode.net/#zope-foundation

Prior to the call-to-order, the chair will request that Foundation
members present identify themselves by saying their full names on the
channel.

Between the call-to-order and adjournment, the channel will be
moderated, with the chair recognizing speakers.  Foundation Members who
wish to be recognized by the chair, and therefore receive "voice" on the
channel during the moderated segment, will need to authenticate with
the Freenode NickServ;  please see the following document on how to set
up an authenticated nickname:

  http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#userregistration

For the board,

Tres.