[Zope-Annce] Grokkerdam sprint!

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 11 11:18:54 EDT 2008

The "Grokkerdam" Grok sprint
============================

It was planned for a long time, but at last we are going to hold a
Grok sprint in the Netherlands. To be more precise, in Rotterdam.
Rotterdam will be "Grokkerdam" for the duration of the sprint!

Where: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
When: 30 april - 5 may 2008
Who: hopefully, you!

A number of experienced Grokkers will be there. People of all
experience levels are welcome, as long as you're interested in helping
us improve Grok. Tasks could be anything Grok related. Some possible
topics:

* improving the Grok introspector UI

* relational database integration for Grok

* Polishing Grok's KSS integration

* Preparing for Grok's 1.0 release

* Documentation

... or whatever you want to work on!

Sign up for the sprint on our wiki page, here:

http://wiki.zope.org/grok/GrokkerdamSprint

If you have any comments or questions, please mail me!

Our generous host for this sprint is The Health Agency
(http://www.thehealthagency.com/), a company that uses Grok for its
own web applications here in Rotterdam.

Note: this sprint is back-to-back with the Plone 3 sprint in Paris
(25-27 april), hosted by Ingeniweb. Rotterdam is 3 hours away from
Paris by train. You could participate in both sprints and enjoy a few
days of Paris (or Rotterdam) in between.