[Zope-Annce] Zope Foundation Summer of Code: deadline tomorrow!

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sun Mar 30 11:17:12 EDT 2008

Hi there,

If you want to submit a Zope-related proposal to the Google summer of
code, today and tomorrow are your last chance! The submission period
ends 0:00 UTC april 1, 2008, that's this monday 5:00 PM PDT over in
California, and 10 PM (22:00) CEST over here where I am in the
Netherlands.

So, if you want to participate, go check out our proposals page:

http://wiki.zope.org/gsoc/SummerOfCode2008

Or come up with your own proposal, and join our mailing list: