[Zope-Annce] submit a talk for EuroPython!

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue May 6 08:39:53 EDT 2008

Hi everybody,

The EuroPython talk submission deadline is fast approaching. Please
considering submitting a talk again at EuroPython last year. Europe
has a very active Zope community, and last year Zope seemed to have
more representation in web framework talks than the competition.
Contrast this to PyCon, where our Zope community, unfortunately, isn't
represented as well as it could be.

I think this should happen again. Let's show that the Zope community
is vibrant and is moving forward. We've seen lots of interesting new
Zope-related initiatives and progress over the course of last year, so
we should have something to talk about!

Consider what would be interesting from the perspective of a Python
developer or Python web developer as well; perhaps you can sneak Zope
technology up on people by submitting a talk less obviously about
Zope. :)

http://www.europython.org/community/CallForParticipation

http://www.europython.org/community/Talk_Submissions

Regards,