[Zope-Annce] Participant registration opened for annual German Zope conference

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Jul 29 02:57:59 EDT 2009

Hi there,

the German-speaking Zope Users Group is having their annual Zope
conference in September and participants registration just opened.

This years conference is featuring Martin v. Loewis, Lennart Regebro and
Hanno Schlichting as Keynote speakers as well as, regular talks,
lightning talks, a specially prepared Open Space area, tutorials,
sprints, and more in the center of Munich (Bavaria).

So, if you'd like to join us, please sign up now and get the early bird
rate of only 30 EUR: http://www.zope.de/conference/2009

Language warning and unwarning
------------------------------

Please note that the official programme will be mainly in German to
accommodate our main focus group of locals. However, we try to integrate
all visitors and people are very friendly, so feel free to join us even
if you're not speaking German -- you'll find plenty of people to talk to
and code with.

If you want to join and are having trouble with the registration system,
feel free to mail us at email at dzug.org asking for assistance.

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com