[Zope-Annce] MailingLogger 3.7.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 08:48:28 UTC 2012
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger.
Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python
logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the
entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with a configurable headers for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- fully documented and tested
This release fixes a long standing bug that occurred when logging
It also provides support for sending colourised HTML emails:
Full docs can be found here:
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Zope-Announce