[Zope-Checkins] CVS: Products/Transience -
chrism at plope.com
Sat Sep 11 21:56:38 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/Transience
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv9184
Don't bother making transaction uncommittable here (it's uncommittable due to the fact that a ReadConflictError was raised anwyay).
=== Products/Transience/Transience.py 126.96.36.199.2.1 => 188.8.131.52.2.2 ===
--- Products/Transience/Transience.py:184.108.40.206.2.1 Sat Sep 11 20:59:32 2004
+++ Products/Transience/Transience.py Sat Sep 11 21:56:37 2004
@@ -679,15 +679,6 @@
DEBUG and TLOG('_do_replentish_work: conflict when adding %s' %
- # Out of paranoia, make this transaction uncommittable;
- # this is a fatal error and we need to retry the request
- # to get back to a sane state but we haven't set max_timeslice
- # yet, so an exception handler that catches this will screw us.
- # For ZODB 3.2, this will prevent at least our data invariants
- # for getting screwed up even if the exception is caught.
- "conflict error in Transience _do_replentish_work")
More information about the Zope-Checkins