[Zope-Checkins] CVS: Products/Transience/dtml -
chrism at plope.com
Fri Sep 17 22:58:50 EDT 2004
Update of /cvs-repository/Products/Transience/dtml
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv394/dtml
Merge chrism-pre273-branch to Zope-2_7-branch. This checkin plus others
made to the ZODB 3.2 branch as included with the Zope 2.7 branch fix all
known sessioning issues to date.
- TransientObject conflict resolver could potentially fail; when it
failed, the conflict resolution machinery could resolve the
TransientObject to None. (never reported)
- Add a knob (not exposed to UI) to turn off "inband" housekeeping
Housekeeping can now optionally be done using an external scheduling
facility by calling the "housekeep" method regularly.
- Break out actual work that _gc and _finalize do into separate _do methods
- Dont raise Retry in _replentish if we're in a bucket shortage and we can't
get the lock. Instead just soldier on and let the conflict happen naturally.
- Create a "roll" function and attempt to prevent conflicts in _gc by using a
- Remove "nudge" function in favor of "housekeep".
- Indicators for gc required and replentish required are simpler.
- Replace BTrees.Length.Length with dunny's Length (not _p_independent) in
order to get "number of objects in data container" right.
=== Products/Transience/dtml/manageTransientObjectContainer.dtml 184.108.40.206 => 220.127.116.11 ===
--- Products/Transience/dtml/manageTransientObjectContainer.dtml:18.104.22.168 Sat May 22 23:51:56 2004
+++ Products/Transience/dtml/manageTransientObjectContainer.dtml Fri Sep 17 22:58:19 2004
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@
(the "data object timeout") after which it will be flushed.
-<dtml-call nudge><!-- turn the buckets if necessary -->
+<dtml-call housekeep><!-- turn the buckets if necessary -->
More information about the Zope-Checkins