[Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/skel/Products/README.txt Forward
port fix for collector #1877 from 2.8 branch.
tseaver at palladion.com
Thu Aug 25 10:53:02 EDT 2005
Log message for revision 38087:
Forward port fix for collector #1877 from 2.8 branch.
--- Zope/trunk/skel/Products/README.txt 2005-08-25 14:50:34 UTC (rev 38086)
+++ Zope/trunk/skel/Products/README.txt 2005-08-25 14:53:02 UTC (rev 38087)
@@ -1,50 +1,3 @@
-Zope Content Management Framework (CMF) README
- What is the CMF?
- The Zope Content Management Framework provides a set of
- services and content objects useful for building highly
- dynamic, content-oriented portal sites. As packaged, the
- CMF generates a site much like the Zope.org site. The CMF is
- intended to be easily customizable, in terms of both the
- types of content used and the policies and services it
- - The mailing list, "zope-cmf at zope.org",
- mailto:zope-cmf at zope.org.
- o List information and online signup are available at the
- list's "Mailman information page",
- o Archives of the list are at the "Pipermail archive",
- - The 'docs/' directory contains user-oriented documentation
- - The CMFDefault package is an example application, built using
- the API and services defined in CMFCore. You will probably want to
- alter it. In the first instance, refer to the source of CMFDefault
- for usage examples, standard idioms, etc.
- - The API is documented in the 'interfaces/' directory of each
- - Refer to the unit tests in the 'tests/' directory of each package
- for usage examples.
- Known Issues
- - Please search the "CMF Collector", http://zope.org/Collectors/CMF
- for issues which are open against the CMF. You can also report
- issues there (please look for similar ones first!).
- - Please see "Installing CMF":INSTALL.txt
+Additional products for your Zope instance should be installed in this
+directory. A freshly created instance should only contain this
+README.txt file in this directory.
More information about the Zope-Checkins