[Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt - Note about the
Sidnei da Silva
sidnei at awkly.org
Fri May 20 13:43:20 EDT 2005
Log message for revision 30468:
- Note about the change
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt 2005-05-20 17:23:05 UTC (rev 30467)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt 2005-05-20 17:43:15 UTC (rev 30468)
@@ -23,7 +23,7 @@
- Collector #1233: port ZOPE_CONFIG patch from Zope 2.7 to Zope 2.8
- after Zope 2.8b1
+ after Zope 2.8b1
@@ -31,6 +31,9 @@
+ - Made WebDAV server distinguishable from the default HTTP
+ server both in the ZMI and in event.log.
- Collector #1780: DateTime.strftime() now handles dates <= 1900 or
@@ -47,7 +50,7 @@
should no longer be a need to update setup.py if modules or files are
added or removed in lib/python.
- - Collector #1751: Improved error reporting reporting during the
+ - Collector #1751: Improved error reporting reporting during the
- Collector #1745: Fixed ZSQL error KeyError 'query'
@@ -69,7 +72,7 @@
- Collector #1754: Fixed import of 'transaction' in
'zopectl adduser' (which wasy dying with a NameError).
@@ -102,9 +105,9 @@
- PluginIndexes: the ZCatalog's "Indexes" tab now show the number of
distinct values indexed by each index instead of a mixture of indexed
- objects versus number of distinct values. Indexes derived from UnIndex
- show both values within their own ZMI screen. In addition most indexes
- have now a "Browse" tab to browse through the list of indexed
+ objects versus number of distinct values. Indexes derived from UnIndex
+ show both values within their own ZMI screen. In addition most indexes
+ have now a "Browse" tab to browse through the list of indexed
values and their occurrences.
- FTPServer: a RNFR (rename from) request is now being responded
@@ -192,7 +195,7 @@
make the number of session objects unlimited, rather than falling
back to the default).
- - Collector: #1651: removed compiler warning
+ - Collector: #1651: removed compiler warning
- Collector #1661: make 'python-check-interval' setting in zope.conf
actually work as documented. This setting allows for important
@@ -212,7 +215,7 @@
- The REQUEST now contains a new entry ACTUAL_URL which contains the
full URL without query string as it appears within the location bar of
- the browser. The key has been added to provide a single key that is
+ the browser. The key has been added to provide a single key that is
available for vhosted and non-vhosted installations.
- Collector #1605: VHM did not quote URLs
@@ -513,7 +516,7 @@
- Collector #1595: same as in Collector #1132 for indexes derived from
UnIndex. Exisiting ZCatalog instances must be converted manually
- by calling the "manage_convertIndexes" method through-the-web for
+ by calling the "manage_convertIndexes" method through-the-web for
every single ZCatalog instance. See also doc/FAQ.txt (Installation,
More information about the Zope-Checkins