[Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst Removed duplicated change entries. We'll only keep track of things after the first alpha is out
hannosch at hannosch.eu
Thu Jun 24 12:58:10 EDT 2010
Log message for revision 113802:
Removed duplicated change entries. We'll only keep track of things after the first alpha is out
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-06-24 16:44:11 UTC (rev 113801)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-06-24 16:58:09 UTC (rev 113802)
@@ -144,10 +144,6 @@
special casing for the given name and that standard traversal logic should
-- LP #142226: Added an extra keyword argument to the HTTPResponse
- setCookie method to suppress enclosing the cookie value field
- in double quotes.
- LP #142464: Make undo log easier to read. Thanks to Toby Dickinson
for the patch.
@@ -168,10 +164,6 @@
- ZCTextIndex query parser treats fullwidth space characters defined
in Unicode as valid white space.
-- Added ``setSortKey()`` method to the ``Shared.DC.ZRDB.TM.TM`` class
- to allow database connections to specify the commit order without
- needing to override the ``sortKey()`` method.
- Updated packages:
- Jinja2 = 2.5.0
@@ -212,76 +204,6 @@
-- LP #597594: Performance optimization in OFS.subscriber.maybeWarnDeprecated.
-- LP #143639: When the last cache manager in a container is
- deleted, we need to remove all traces of it from the
-- LP #143619: Make sure to remove a RAMCache's contents when the
- ZODB object is removed.
-- LP #143403: Prevent accidental acquisition of objectValues during
- recursive ownership changes when the changed object has no
- objectValues method.
-- LP #142535: Fix faulty docstring for manage_changeProperties which
- incorrectly suggested that passing a simple dictionary as REQUEST
- argument was supported.
-- LP #374818: Use module-provided functions as opposed to the old
- "folder methods" when creating folders and user folders in
-- LP #143946: Provide a more informative error message when a
- WebDAV PUT fails.
-- LP #143261: The (very old-fashioned) Zope2.debug interactive request
- debugger still referred to the toplevel module ``Zope``, which was
- renamed to ``Zope2`` a long time ago.
-- LP #142874: Naming objects ``URL`` or ``URL1`` broke several ZMI
-- LP #142878: Remove URL-based suppression of access rules and site root
- objects. Suppression using ``os.environ`` still works.
-- LP #143144: Fix documentation for the zope.conf ``mount-point``
-- LP #142410: Do not index documents in a KeywordIndex if the document
- is missing the indexed attribute, if determining the value raises
- AttributeError, or of the indexed attribute is empty.
-- LP #142590: The ``DTMLMethod`` and ``DTMLDocument`` ``manage_edit``
- methods could not deal with ``TaintedString`` instances. Removed the
- entirely redundant ``DTMLDocument.manage_edit`` method at the same time.
-- LP #142750 and LP #142481: To prevent confusion when choosing an Id and
- to avoid issues when creating two VirtualHostMonsters in the same
- container the VirtualHostMoster now has a default Id. It can no longer
- be selected, and the intermediary Add view is gone.
-- LP #142451: If non-recursive ownership changes are made using
- ``changeOwnership``, do not touch any children.
-- LP #142563: Fix ``AccessControl.User.NullUnrestrictedUserTests.__str__``.
-- LP #267820: Fix bad except clause in the ``sequence_sort`` method of
- the ``<dtml-in>`` tag.
-- LP #351006: Don't nest block tags inside HTML ``<p>`` tags in
-- LP #411837: Handle resource files with ``.htm`` extention properly,
- as page template resources.
-- LP #435729: Fix indentation of OFSP/help/sequence.py docstring.
-- LP #574286: Ensure that mailhosts which share a queue directory do not
- double-deliver mails, by sharing the thread which processes emails for
- that directory.
- LP #143604: Removed top-level database-quota-size from zope.conf, some
storages support a quota option instead.
More information about the Zope-Checkins