[Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst Formatting, remove some terribly boring notes
hannosch at hannosch.eu
Thu Jun 24 13:13:03 EDT 2010
Log message for revision 113803:
Formatting, remove some terribly boring notes
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-06-24 16:58:09 UTC (rev 113802)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-06-24 17:13:03 UTC (rev 113803)
@@ -87,8 +87,6 @@
- Ported the lazy expression into zope.tales and require a new version of it.
-- Updated Five documentation to clarify its role in regard to Zope packages.
- Removed the deprecated ``five:containerEvents`` directive, which had been
a no-op for quite a while.
@@ -98,20 +96,6 @@
- Marked the ``<five:implements />`` as officially deprecated. The standard
``<class />`` directive allows the same.
-- Reuse IInclude from zope.configuration.xmlconfig.
-- Reuse IMenuItemType from zope.browsermenu.
-- We no longer depend on the ``zope-functional-testing`` extra of
-- Removed the dependency on zope.app.publication in favor of new versions of
- zope.publisher and zope.traversing.
-- Changed startup server tests in Zope2 to use a randomized port number, to
- allow the nightly buildbot to run the tests at the same time for multiple
- configurations without the port being already in use.
- Moved ``Products/Five/security.py`` and security related ZCML configuration
into the AccessControl package.
@@ -134,8 +118,6 @@
- Integrated zLOG package back into this distribution.
-- Updated documentation to new version number.
@@ -144,25 +126,25 @@
special casing for the given name and that standard traversal logic should
-- LP #142464: Make undo log easier to read. Thanks to Toby Dickinson
- for the patch.
+- LP #142464: Make undo log easier to read. Thanks to Toby Dickinson for the
-- LP #142401: Added a link in the ZMI tree pane to make the tree state
- persistent. Thanks to Lalo Martins for the patch.
+- LP #142401: Added a link in the ZMI tree pane to make the tree state
+ persistent. Thanks to Lalo Martins for the patch.
-- LP #142502: Added a knob to the Debug control panel for resetting
- profile data. Thanks to Vladimir Patukhov for the patch.
+- LP #142502: Added a knob to the Debug control panel for resetting profile
+ data. Thanks to Vladimir Patukhov for the patch.
-- LP #143232: Added option to 'zope.conf' to specify an additional directory
- to be searched for 'App.Extensions' lookups. Thanks to Rodrigo Senra for
- the patch.
+- LP #143232: Added option to 'zope.conf' to specify an additional directory to
+ be searched for 'App.Extensions' lookups. Thanks to Rodrigo Senra for the
- Integrated the Products.signalstack / z3c.deadlockdebugger packages. You can
now send a SIGUSR1 signal to a Zope process and get a stack trace of all
threads printed out on the console. This works even if all threads are stuck.
-- ZCTextIndex query parser treats fullwidth space characters defined
- in Unicode as valid white space.
+- ZCTextIndex query parser treats fullwidth space characters defined in Unicode
+ as valid white space.
- Updated packages:
More information about the Zope-Checkins