[Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst Revert 110188 and 110189 on the changelog.
hannosch at hannosch.eu
Fri Mar 26 12:27:30 EDT 2010
Log message for revision 110206:
Revert 110188 and 110189 on the changelog.
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-03-26 15:47:35 UTC (rev 110205)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-03-26 16:27:30 UTC (rev 110206)
@@ -2,215 +2,95 @@
This file contains change information for the current Zope release.
-Change information for previous versions of Zope can be found in the
+Change information for previous versions of Zope can be found at
-Zope 2.12.4 (Unreleased)
-- Updated packages:
+- Finished the move of five.formlib to an extra package and removed it from
+ Zope 2 itself. Upgrade notes have been added to the news section of the
+ release notes.
- - Acquisition = 2.13.1
- - ExtensionClass = 2.13.0
- - Persistence = 2.13.0
+- Moved Products.Sessions APIs from ``SessionInterfaces`` to ``interfaces``,
+ leaving behind the old module / names for backward compatibility.
-- There is now an event ZPublisher.interfaces.IPubBeforeStreaming which will
- be fired just before the first chunk of data is written to the response
- stream when using the write() method on the response. This is the last
- possible point at which response headers may be set in this case.
+- Moved ``cmf.*`` permissions into Products.CMFCore.
+- Moved general OFS related ZCML directives from Products.Five into the OFS
+ package itself.
-- Zope 3-style resource directories would throw an Unauthorized error when
- trying to use restrictedTraverse() to reach a resource in a sub-directory
- of the resource directory.
+- Ported the lazy expression into zope.tales and require a new version of it.
-- Restore ability to traverse to 'macros' on template-based browser views.
+- Updated Five documentation to clarify its role in regard to Zope packages.
-- Protect ZCTextIndex's clear method against storing Acquisition wrappers.
+- Removed the deprecated ``five:containerEvents`` directive, which had been
+ a no-op for quite a while.
-- LP #195761: fixed ZMI XML export / import and restored it to the UI.
+- Removed Products.Five.fivedirectives.IBridgeDirective - a leftover from the
+ Interface to zope.interface bridging code.
-- MailHost should fall back to HELO when EHLO fails.
+- Marked the ``<five:implements />`` as officially deprecated. The standard
+ ``<class />`` directive allows the same.
-Zope 2.12.3 (2010/01/12)
+- Reuse IInclude from zope.configuration.xmlconfig.
+- Reuse IMenuItemType from zope.browsermenu.
-- LP #491224: proper escaping of rendered error message
+- Moved TaintedString from ZPublisher to Shared.
+ This resolves a circular import issue.
-- LP #246983: Enabled unicode conflict resolution on variables inside "string:"
- expressions in TALES.
-- Fixed possible TypeError while sending multipart emails.
-- Also look for ZEXP imports within the clienthome directory. This
- provides a place to put imports that won't be clobbered by buildout
- in a buildout-based Zope instance.
-- Fixed a SyntaxError in utilities/load_site.py script.
-- Made OFS.Image.File and OFS.Image.Image send IObjectModifiedEvent when
- created through their factories and modified through the ZMI forms
- (manage_edit() and manage_upload()).
- Moved zope.formlib / zope.app.form integration into a separate package
-Zope 2.12.2 (2009-12-22)
+- We no longer depend on the ``zope-functional-testing`` extra of
+- Removed the dependency on zope.app.publication in favor of new versions of
+ zope.publisher and zope.traversing.
-- Updated packages:
+- Requiring Python 2.6 officially
- - ZODB3 = 3.9.4
- - docutils = 0.6
- - pytz = 2009r
- - zope.dottedname = 3.4.6
- - zope.i18n = 3.7.2
- - zope.interface = 3.5.3
- - zope.minmax = 1.1.1
- - zope.security = 3.7.2
- - zope.session = 3.9.2
- - zope.tal = 3.5.2
+- Changed startup server tests in Zope2 to use a randomized port number, to
+ allow the nightly buildbot to run the tests at the same time for multiple
+ configurations without the port being already in use.
-- Enhanced the internals of the DateRangeIndex based on an idea from
- experimental.daterangeindexoptimisations, thanks to Matt Hamilton.
+- Cloned ``ZopeVocabularyRegistry`` from ``zope.app.schema``, and added
+ sane registration of it during initialization of Five.
-- Updated the default value for ``management_page_charset`` from iso-8859-1
- to the nowadays more standard utf-8.
+- Removed experimental support for configuring the Twisted HTTP server
+ as an alternative to ``ZServer``.
-- Added IPubBeforeAbort event to mirror IPubBeforeCommit in failure scenarios.
- This event is fired just before IPubFailure, but, crucially, while the
- transaction is still open.
+- Moved ``Products/Five/security.py`` and security related ZCML configuration
+ into the AccessControl package.
-- Include bytes limited cache size in the cache parameters ZMI screen.
+- Moved ``Products/Five/traversing.zcml`` directly into the configure.zcml.
-- Officially supporting Python 2.6 only (with inofficial support for
- Python 2.5) but dropping any support and responsibility for
- Python 2.4.
+- Moved zope.security-style permission registrations from Products.Five into
+ the AccessControl package.
+- Moved ``Products/Five/i18n.zcml`` into the ZPublisher package.
-- LP #143444: add labels to checkboxes / radio buttons on import /
- export form.
+- Moved ``Products/Five/publisher.zcml`` into the ZPublisher package.
-- LP #496941: Remove all mention of ``standard_html_header`` and
- ``standard_html_footer`` from default DTML content.
+- Moved ``Products/Five/event.zcml`` into the OFS package.
-- Fixed a regression in Products.PageTemplates that meant filesystem templates
- using Products.Five.browser.pagetemplatefile would treat TALES path
- expressions (but not python expressions) as protected code and so attempt
- to apply security. See original issue here:
+- Removed no longer maintained ``configure, make, make install`` related
+ installation files. Zope2 can only be installed via its setup.py.
-- LP #491249: fix tabindex on ZRDB connection test form.
+- Centralize interfaces defined in Products.ZCTextIndex, leaving BBB
+ imports behind in old locations.
-- LP #490514: preserve tainting when calling into DTML from ZPT.
+- Integrated zLOG package back into this distribution.
-- Avoid possible errors on test tear-down in Products.Five.fiveconfigure's
- cleanUp() function if Products.meta_types has not been set
+- Updated documentation to new version number.
-Zope 2.12.1 (2009/11/02)
-- Updated packages:
- - ZODB3 = 3.9.3 (fixes bug where blob conflict errors hung commits)
- - Acquisition = 2.12.4 (fixes problems with iteration support)
- - setuptools = 0.6c11
-- LP #411732: Silence security declaration warnings for context and request
- on views protected by an interface.
-- Assorted documentation cleanups, including a script to rebuild HTML
- documentation on Windows.
-- Refactored Windows Service support to not need or use zopeservice.py
- in instances. This makes buildout-based instances work on Windows.
-- LP #440490: zopectl fg|adduser|run|debug now work on Windows.
-- LP #443005: zopectl stop works once more on Windows.
-- LP #453723: zopectl start works again on non-Windows platforms.
-Zope 2.12.0 final (2009/10/01)
-- Updated packages:
- - ZODB3 = 3.9.0
-- Backported clone of ``ZopeVocabularyRegistry`` from ``zope.app.schema``, and
- sane registration of it during initialization of Five product.
-- Backported removal of experimental support for configuring the Twisted HTTP
- server as an alternative to ``ZServer``.
-- Backported fix for timezone issues in date index tests from trunk.
-- LP #414757 (backported from Zope trunk): don't emit a IEndRequestEvent when
- clearing a cloned request.
-Zope 2.12.0 c1 (2009/09/04)
-- Updated packages:
- - Acquisition = 2.12.3
- - pytz = 2009l
- - tempstorage = 2.11.2
- - transaction = 1.0.0
- - ZODB3 = 3.9.0c3
- - zope.app.basicskin = 3.4.1
- - zope.app.form = 3.8.1
- - zope.component = 3.7.1
- - zope.copypastemove = 3.5.2
- - zope.i18n = 3.7.1
- - zope.security = 3.7.1
-- Made the version information show up again, based on pkg_resources
- distribution information instead of the no longer existing version.txt.
-Zope 2.12.0 b4 (2008/08/06)
- The send method of MailHost now supports unicode messages and
email.Message.Message objects. It also now accepts charset and
msg_type parameters to help with character, header and body
@@ -218,539 +98,84 @@
- Updated packages:
- - ZODB3 = 3.9.0b5
- - zope.testing = 3.7.7
+ - Acquisition = 2.13.1
+ - ExtensionClass = 2.13.0
+ - Persistence = 2.13.0
+ - zope.annotation = 3.5.0
+ - zope.app.form = 3.12.1
+ - zope.broken = 3.6.0
+ - zope.browsermenu = 3.9.0
+ - zope.browserpage = 3.11.0
+ - zope.browserresource = 3.10.2
+ - zope.component = 3.8.0
+ - zope.configuration = 3.7.0
+ - zope.container = 3.11.0
+ - zope.contentprovider = 3.6.1
+ - zope.contenttype = 3.5.0
+ - zope.copypastemove = 3.6.0
+ - zope.dublincore = 3.6.0
+ - zope.filerepresentation = 3.6.0
+ - zope.formlib = 3.10.0
+ - zope.i18nmessageid = 3.5.0
+ - zope.location = 3.9.0
+ - zope.lifecycleevent = 3.6.0
+ - zope.ptresource = 3.9.0
+ - zope.publisher = 3.12.0
+ - zope.schema = 3.6.0
+ - zope.securitypolicy = 3.6.1
+ - zope.sendmail = 3.6.1
+ - zope.site = 3.9.0
+ - zope.testbrowser = 3.7.0
+ - zope.testing = 3.8.3
+ - zope.traversing = 3.12.0
+ - zope.viewlet = 3.7.0
-- scripts: Added 'runzope' and 'zopectl' as entry points for instance scripts.
+- ZCTextIndex query parser treats fullwidth space characters defined
+ in Unicode as valid white space.
-- LP #418454: FTP server did not work with Python 2.6.X
+- LP #195761: fixed ZMI XML export / import and restored it to the UI.
-- PythonScript: Fixed small Python 2.6 compatibility issue.
+- LP #491224: proper escaping of rendered error message
-- mkzopeinstance: Made instance scripts more suitable for egg based installs.
- If you are using a customized skel, it has to be updated.
+- LP #246983: Enabled unicode conflict resolution on variables inside "string:"
+ expressions in TALES.
-- Five: Fixed the permissions creation feature added in Zope 2.12.0a2.
+- Also look for ZEXP imports within the clienthome directory. This
+ provides a place to put imports that won't be clobbered by buildout
+ in a buildout-based Zope instance.
-- LP #399633: fixed interpreter paths
+- LP #143444: add labels to checkboxes / radio buttons on import / export
-- MailHost manage form no longer interprets the value None as a string
- in user and password fields.
+- LP #496961: Remove all mention of ``standard_html_header`` and
+ ``standard_html_footer`` from default DTML content.
+- LP #491249: fix tabindex on ZRDB connection test form.
-Zope 2.12.0 b3 (2009/07/15)
+- LP #490514: preserve tainting when calling into DTML from ZPT.
+- LP #414757: Don't send a request closed event from a cloned request.
-- Updated packages:
+- LP #418454: FTP server did not work with Python 2.6.X
- - ZConfig = 2.7.1
- - ZODB = 3.9.0b2
- - pytz = 2009j
- - zope.app.component = 3.8.3
- - zope.app.pagetemplate = 3.7.1
- - zope.app.publisher = 3.8.3
- - zope.app.zcmlfiles = 3.5.5
- - zope.contenttype = 3.4.2
- - zope.dublincore = 3.4.3
- - zope.index = 3.5.2
- - zope.interface = 3.5.2
- - zope.testing = 3.7.6
- - zope.traversing = 3.7.1
+- Fixed issue with sending text containing ':' from MailHost.
-- Added support to indexing datetime values to the PluginIndexes
- DateRangeIndex. The DateIndex already had this feature.
+- MailHost will now ensure the headers it sets are 7bit.
+- MailHost no longer generates garbage when given unicode input.
-- PluginIndexes: Removed deprecated TextIndex.
+- MailHost manage form no longer interprets the value None as a string
+ in user and password fields.
-- HelpSys now uses ZCTextIndex instead of the deprecated TextIndex. Please
- update your Zope databases by deleting the Product registrations in the
- Control Panel and restarting Zope.
+- Made C extensions work for 64-bit Python 2.5.x / 2.6.x.
+- Unfutzed test failures due to use of naive timezones with ``datetime``
- LP #397861: exporting $PYTHON in generated 'zopectl' for fixing import issue
with "bin/zopectl adduser"
-- PluginIndexes: Added 'indexSize' to IPluggableIndex.
-- HelpSys: ProductHelp no longer depends on PluginIndexes initialization.
-- App.Product: ProductHelp was broken since Zope 2.12.0a1.
-- ObjectManagerNameChooser now also works with BTreeFolder2.
-- Correctly handle exceptions in the ZPublisherExceptionHook.
-Zope 2.12.0 b2 (2009/05/27)
-- Removed all use of ``zope.app.pagetemplate`` by cloning / simplifying
- client code.
-- Use ``zope.pagetemplate.engine`` instead of ``zope.app.pagetemplate.engine``.
- (update to versions 3.5.0 and 3.7.0, respectively, along with version 3.8.1
- of ``zope.app.publisher``).
-- Use ``IBrowserView`` interface from ``zope.browser.interfaces``, rather than
-- Use ``IAdding`` interface from ``zope.browser.interfaces``, rather than
-- No longer depend on ``zope.app.appsetup``; use the event implementations
- from ``zope.processlifetime`` instead.
-- zExceptions.convertExceptionType: new API, breaking out conversion of
- exception names to exception types from 'upgradeException'.
-- Launchpad #374719: introducing new ZPublisher events:
- PubStart, PubSuccess, PubFailure, PubAfterTraversal and PubBeforeCommit.
-- Testing.ZopeTestCase: Include a copy of ZODB.tests.warnhook to silence
- a DeprecationWarning under Python 2.6.
-- Updated packages:
- * python-gettext 1.0
- * pytz 2009g
- * zope.app.applicationcontrol = 3.5.0
- * zope.app.appsetup 3.11
- * zope.app.component 3.8.2
- * zope.app.container 3.8.0
- * zope.app.form 3.8.0
- * zope.app.http 3.6.0
- * zope.app.interface 3.5.0
- * zope.app.pagetemplate 3.6.0
- * zope.app.publication 3.7.0
- * zope.app.publisher 3.8.0
- * zope.browser 1.2
- * zope.component 3.7.0
- * zope.componentvocabulary 1.0
- * zope.container 3.8.2
- * zope.formlib 3.6.0
- * zope.lifecycleevent 3.5.2
- * zope.location 3.5.4
- * zope.processlifetime 1.0
- * zope.publisher 3.8.0
- * zope.security 3.7.0
- * zope.testing 3.7.4
- * zope.traversing 3.7.0
-- Launchpad #374729: Encoding cookie values to avoid issues with
- firewalls and security proxies.
-- Launchpad #373583: ZODBMountPoint - fixed broken mount support and
- extended the test suite.
-- Launchpad #373621: catching and logging exceptions that could cause
- leaking of worker threads.
-- Launchpad #373577: setting up standard logging earlier within the startup
- phase for improving the analysis of startup errors.
-- Launchpad #373601: abort transaction before connection close in order to
- prevent connection leaks in case of persistent changes after the main
- transaction is closed.
-- Fix BBB regression which prevented setting browser ID cookies from
- browser ID managers created before the ``HTTPOnly`` feature landed.
-- RESPONSE.handle_errors was wrongly set (to debug, should have been
- ``not debug``). Also, the check for exception constructor arguments
- didn't account for exceptions that didn't override the ``__init__``
- (which are most of them). The combination of those two problems
- caused the ``standard_error_message`` not to be called. Fixes
- https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/372632 .
-- DocumentTemplate.DT_Raise: use new 'zExceptions.convertExceptionType'
- API to allow raising non-builtin exceptions.
- Fixes https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/372629 , which prevented
- viewing the "Try" tab of a script with no parameters.
-Zope 2.12.0b1 (2009/05/06)
-- No longer depend on ``zope.app.locales``. Zope2 uses almost none of the
- translations provided in the package and is not required for most projects.
- The decision to include locales is left to the application developer now.
-- Removed the dependency on ``zope.app.testing`` in favor of providing a more
- minimal placeless setup as part of ZopeTestCase for our own tests.
-- updated to ZODB 3.9.0b1
-- zExceptions.convertExceptionType: new API, breaking out conversion of
- exception names to exception types from ``upgradeException``.
-- Extended BrowserIdManager to expose the ``HTTPOnly`` attribute for its
- cookie. Also via https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/367393 .
-- Added support for an optional ``HTTPOnly`` attribute of cookies (see
- http://www.owasp.org/index.php/HTTPOnly). Patch from Stephan Hofmockel,
- via https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/367393 .
-- ZPublisher response.setBody: don't append Accept-Encoding to Vary header if
- it is already present - this can make cache configuration difficult.
-- fixed versions.cfg in order to support zope.z2release for
- creating a proper index structure
-The generated tarball for the 2.12.0a2 source release was incomplete, due to
-a setuptools and Subversion 1.6 incompatibility.
-- Added automatic inline migration for databases created with older Zope
- versions. The ``Versions`` screen from the ``Control_Panel`` is now
- automatically removed on Zope startup.
-- Removed more unused code of the versions support feature including the
- Globals.VersionNameName constant.
-- If the <permission /> ZCML directive is used to declare a permission that
- does not exist, the permission will now be created automatically, defaulting
- to being granted to the Manager role only. This means it is possible to
- create new permissions using ZCML only. The permission will Permissions that
- already exist will not be changed.
-- Using <require set_schema="..." /> or <require set_attributes="..." /> in
- the <class /> directive now emits a warning rather than an error. The
- concept of protecting attribute 'set' does not exist in Zope 2, but it
- should be possible to re-use packages that do declare such protection.
-- Updated to Acquisition 2.12.1.
-- Updated to DateTime 2.12.0.
-- Updated to ZODB 3.9.0a12.
-- Removed the ``getPackages`` wrapper from setup.py which would force all
- versions to an exact requirement. This made it impossible to require
- newer versions of the dependencies. This kind of KGS information needs
- to be expressed in a different way.
-- removed ``extras_require`` section from setup.py (this might possibly
- break legacy code).
-- Launchpad #348223: optimize catalog query by breaking out early from loop
- over indexes if the result set is already empty.
-- Launchpad #344098: in ``skel/etc/zope.conf.ing``, replaced commented-out
- ``read-only-database`` option, which is deprecated, with pointers to the
- appropos sections of ZODB's ``component.xml``. Updated the description
- of the ``zserver-read-only-mode`` directive to indicate its correct
- semantics (suppressing log / pid / lock files). Added deprecation to the
- ``read-only-database`` option, which has had no effect since Zope 2.6.
-- "Permission tab": correct wrong form parameter for
- the user-permission report
-- PageTemplates: Made PreferredCharsetResolver work with new kinds of contexts
- that are not acquisition wrapped.
-- Object managers should evaluate to True in a boolean test.
-- Switched Products.PageTemplates to directly use zope.i18n.translate and
- removed the GlobalTranslationService hook.
-- Removed bridging code from Product.Five for PlacelessTranslationService
- and Localizer. Neither of the two is actually using this anymore.
-- Removed the specification of ``SOFTWARE_HOME`` and ``ZOPE_HOME`` from the
- standard instance scripts.
-- Made the specification of ``SOFTWARE_HOME`` and ``ZOPE_HOME`` optional. In
- addition ``INSTANCE_HOME`` is no longer required to run the tests of a
- source checkout of Zope.
-- Removed the ``test`` command from zopectl. The test.py script it was relying
- on does no longer exist.
-- Updated to ZODB 3.9.0a11. ZODB-level version support has been
- removed and ZopeUndo now is part of Zope2.
-- The Zope2 SVN trunk is now a buildout pulling in all dependencies as
- actual released packages and not SVN externals anymore.
-- Make use of the new zope.container and zope.site packages.
-- Updated to newer versions of zope packages. Removed long deprecated
- layer and skin ZCML directives.
-- Disabled the XML export on the UI level - the export functionality
- however is still available on the Python level.
-- No longer show the Help! links in the ZMI, if there is no help
- available. The help system depends on the product registry.
-- Updated the quick start page and simplified the standard content.
- The default index_html is now a page template.
-- Removed deprecated Draft and Version support from Products.OFSP.
- Also removed version handling from the control panel. Versions are
- no longer supported on the ZODB level.
-- Removed left-overs of the deprecated persistent product distribution
-- The persistent product registry is not required for starting Zope
- anymore. ``enable-product-installation`` can be set to off if you don't
- rely on the functionality provided by the registry.
-- ZClasses have been deprecated for two major releases. They have been
- removed in this version of Zope.
-- Avoid deprecation warnings for the md5 and sha modules in Python 2.6
- by adding conditional imports for the hashlib module.
-- Replaced imports from the 'Globals' module throughout the
- tree with imports from the actual modules; the 'Globals' module
- was always intended to be an area for shared data, rather than
- a "facade" for imports. Added zope.deferred.deprecation entries
- to 'Globals' for all symbols / modules previously imported directly.
-- Protect against non-existing zope.conf path and products directories.
- This makes it possible to run a Zope instance without a Products or
- lib/python directory.
-- Moved exception MountedStorageError from ZODB.POSExceptions
- to Products.TemporaryFolder.mount (now its only client).
-- Moved Zope2-specific module, ZODB/Mount.py, to
- Products/TemporaryFolder/mount.py (its only client is
-- Removed spurious import-time dependencies from
-- Removed Examples.zexp from the skeleton. The TTW shopping cart isn't
- any good example of Zope usage anymore.
-- Removed deprecated ZTUtil.Iterator module
-- Removed deprecated StructuredText module
-- Removed deprecated TAL module
-- Removed deprecated modules from Products.PageTemplates.
-- Removed deprecated ZCML directives from Five including the whole
- Five.site subpackage.
-- OFS.ObjectManager now fully implements the zope.container.IContainer
- interface. For the last Zope2 releases it already claimed to implement the
- interface, but didn't actually full-fill the interface contract. This means
- you can start using more commonly used Python idioms to access objects
- inside object managers. Complete dictionary-like access and container
- methods including iteration are now supported. For each class derived from
- ObjectManager you can use for any instance om: ``om.keys()`` instead of
- ``om.objectIds()``, ``om.values()`` instead of ``om.objectValues()``, but
- also ``om.items()``, ``ob.get('id')``, ``ob['id']``, ``'id' in om``,
- ``iter(om)``, ``len(om)``, ``om['id'] = object()`` instead of
- ``om._setObject('id', object())`` and ``del ob['id']``. Should contained
- items of the object manager have ids equal to any of the new method names,
- the objects will override the method, as expected in Acquisition enabled
- types. Adding new objects into object managers by those new names will no
- longer work, though. The added methods call the already existing methods
- internally, so if a derived type overwrote those, the new interface will
- provide the same functionality.
-- Acquisition has been made aware of ``__parent__`` pointers. This allows
- direct access to many Zope 3 classes without the need to mixin
- Acquisition base classes for the security to work.
-- MailHost: now uses zope.sendmail for delivering the mail. With this
- change MailHost integrates with the Zope transaction system (avoids
- sending dupe emails in case of conflict errors). In addition
- MailHost now provides support for asynchronous mail delivery. The
- 'Use queue' configuration option will create a mail queue on the
- filesystem (under 'Queue directory') and start a queue thread that
- checks the queue every three seconds. This decouples the sending of
- mail from its delivery. In addition MailHosts now supports
- encrypted connections through TLS/SSL.
-- SiteErrorLog now includes the entry id in the information copied to
- the event log. This allowes you to correlate a user error report with
- the event log after a restart, or let's you find the REQUEST
- information in the SiteErrorLog when looking at a traceback in the
- event log.
-- Launchpad #332168: Connection.py: do not expose DB connection strings
- through exceptions
-- Specified height/width of icons in ZMI listings so the table doesn't
- jump around while loading.
-- After the proper introduction of parent-pointers, it's now
- wrong to acquisition-wrap content providers. We will now use
- the "classic" content provider expression from Zope 3.
-- Ported c69896 to Five. This fix makes it possible to provide a
- template using Python, and not have it being set to ``None`` by
- the viewlet manager directive.
-- Made Five.testbrowser compatible with mechanize 0.1.7b.
-- Launchpad #280334: Fixed problem with 'timeout'
- argument/attribute missing in testbrowser tests.
-- Launchpad #267834: proper separation of HTTP header fields
- using CRLF as requested by RFC 2616.
-- Launchpad #257276: fix for possible denial-of-service attack
- in PythonScript when passing an arbitrary module to the encode()
- or decode() of strings.
-- Launchpad #257269: 'raise SystemExit' with a PythonScript could shutdown
- a complete Zope instance
-- Switch to branch of 'zope.testbrowser' external which suppresses
- over-the-wire tests.
-- Launchpad #143902: Fixed App.ImageFile to use a stream iterator to
- output the file. Avoid loading the file content when guessing the
- mimetype and only load the first 1024 bytes of the file when it cannot
- be guessed from the filename.
-- Changed PageTemplateFile not to load the file contents on Zope startup
- anymore but on first access instead. This brings them inline with the
- zope.pagetemplate version and speeds up Zope startup.
-- Collector #2278: form ':record' objects did not implement enough
- of the mapping protocol.
-- "version.txt" file was being written to the wrong place by the
- Makefile, causing Zope to report "unreleased version" even for
- released versions.
-- Five.browser.metaconfigure.page didn't protect names from interface
- superclasses (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2333)
-- DAV: litmus "notowner_modify" tests warn during a MOVE request
- because we returned "412 Precondition Failed" instead of "423
- Locked" when the resource attempting to be moved was itself
- locked. Fixed by changing Resource.Resource.MOVE to raise the
- correct error.
-- DAV: litmus props tests 19: propvalnspace and 20:
- propwformed were failing because Zope did not strip off the
- xmlns: attribute attached to XML property values. We now strip
- off all attributes that look like xmlns declarations.
-- DAV: When a client attempted to unlock a resource with a token
- that the resource hadn't been locked with, in the past we
- returned a 204 response. This was incorrect. The "correct"
- behavior is to do what mod_dav does, which is return a '400
- Bad Request' error. This was caught by litmus
- locks.notowner_lock test #10. See
- for further rationale.
-- When Zope properties were set via DAV in the "null" namespace
- (xmlns="") a subsequent PROPFIND for the property would cause the
- XML representation for that property to show a namespace of
- xmlns="None". Fixed within OFS.PropertySheets.dav__propstat.
-- integrated theuni's additional test from 2.11 (see r73132)
-- Relaxed requirements for context of
- to reduce barriers for testing renderability of views which
- use them.
-- PluginIndexes: Fixed 'parseIndexRequest' for false values.
-- Collector #2263: 'field2ulines' did not convert empty string
-- Collector #2198: Zope 3.3 fix breaks Five 1.5 test_getNextUtility
-- Prevent ZPublisher from insering incorrect <base/> tags into the
- headers of plain html files served from Zope3 resource directories.
-- Changed the condition checking for setting status of
- HTTPResponse from to account for new-style classes.
-- The Wrapper_compare function from tp_compare to tp_richcompare.
- Also another function Wrapper_richcompare is added.
-- The doc test has been slightly changed in ZPublisher to get
- the error message extracted correctly.
-- The changes made in Acquisition.c in Implicit Acquisition
- comparison made avail to Explicit Acquisition comparison also.
-- zopedoctest no longer breaks if the URL contains more than one
- question mark. It broke even when the second question mark was
- correctly quoted.
-- Added lib/python/webdav/litmus-results.txt explaining current
- test results from the litmus WebDAV torture test.
-- DocumentTemplate.DT_Var.newline_to_br(): Simpler, faster
+- LP #399633: fixed interpreter paths
More information about the Zope-Checkins