[Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst Remove duplicated changelog entries for changes also made in 2.13.x - I want to see what's new on trunk
hannosch at hannosch.eu
Thu Jun 9 10:50:57 EDT 2011
Log message for revision 121903:
Remove duplicated changelog entries for changes also made in 2.13.x - I want to see what's new on trunk
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2011-06-09 14:41:39 UTC (rev 121902)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2011-06-09 14:50:56 UTC (rev 121903)
@@ -11,71 +11,22 @@
-- LP #787541: Fix WSGIPublisher to close requests on abort unconditionally.
- Previously an addAfterCommitHook was used, but this is not run on transaction
- aborts. Now a Synchronizer is used which unconditionally closes the request
- after a transaction is finished.
-- Fix `WSGIResponse` and `publish_module` functions such that they
- support the `IStreamIterator` interface in addition to `file` (as
- supported by `ZServer.HTTPResponse`).
- Made sure getConfiguration().default_zpublisher_encoding is set correctly.
-- LP #713253: Prevent publication of acquired attributes, where the acquired
- object does not have a docstring.
-- Fix `LazyMap` to avoid unnecessary function calls.
-- LP 686664: WebDAV Lock Manager ZMI view wasn't accessible.
-- Fixed argument parsing for entrypoint based zopectl commands.
-- Fixed the usage of ``pstats.Stats()`` output stream. The
- `Control_Panel/DebugInfo/manage_profile` ZMI view was broken in Python 2.5+.
-- ZPublisher: HTTPResponse.appendHeader now keeps header values to a single
- line by default to avoid causing problems for proxy servers which do not
- correctly handle multi-line headers. (Merged from 2.13 branch.)
-- Add preliminary IPv6 support to ZServer.
- ZPublisher: If `IBrowserPage` is provided by a view, form input is decoded.
This makes it easier to use ``zope.formlib`` and ``z3c.form`` in Zope 2.
-- Report success or failure (when known) of creating a new user with
- the addzope2user script.
+- Remove `control panel` object from the ZODB.
-- Moved subset id calculation in `OFS.OrderSupport.moveObjectsByDelta` to a
- new helper method, patch by Tom Gross.
-- Use cProfile where possible for the `Control_Panel/DebugInfo/manage_profile`
- ZMI view.
- Updated to Zope Toolkit 1.2dev.
-- Added `addzope2user` script, suitable for adding an admin user directly to
- the root acl_users folder.
-- Remove "Control panel" object from zodb.
- Updated distributions:
- - AccessControl = 2.13.4
- - Acquisition = 2.13.7
- DateTime = 3.0b1
- manuel = 1.5.0
- - Products.BTreeFolder2 = 2.13.3
- - Products.ZCatalog = 2.13.14
- - Products.ZCTextIndex = 2.13.2
- - python-gettext = 1.1.1
- - pytz = 2011e
- - repoze.tm2 = 1.0b1
- - repoze.who = 2.0a4
- - zope.testbrowser = 3.11.1
@@ -84,11 +35,6 @@
`processInputs` was replaced by the `postProcessInputs` request method and
the charset negotiation done by `setPageEncoding` was never fully supported.
-- Factored out the `Products.ZCatalog` and `Products.PluginIndexes` packages
- into a new `Products.ZCatalog` distribution.
-- Stopped testing non-overridden ZTK eggs in ``bin/alltests``.
- Dropped the direct dependencies on packages that have been factored out of
the main Zope 2 tree. Make sure you declare a dependency in your own
distribution if you still use one of these: ``Products.BTreeFolder2``,
More information about the Zope-Checkins