[Zope-PTK] Portals not importable.

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 22:03:11 -0700

Chip Vanek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just as another data point I have not seen the import problem
> with PTK folders.
>
> I develop, test, and share snapshots of my progress across
> three seperate installs of Zope on NT and see no problem.

Are you doing this with objects in the prtal, or th eportal itsself?

> I use 2.1.6 on NT Server & Wks.  My version of the PTK is from
> the CVS as of 3/20/00.  The CVS as of my last look (3/28/00) has
> some changes in the reviewr role security process that still do
> not work so I am not using the latest.
>
> Are you seeing the problem in just exporting and then reimporting
> an initial portal from the portal wizard?
>
> Best,

Any full-portal. I haven't tried (yet), a portal folder (or anything in
the portal).

I get it with any portal I export, which reports no errors, btw. I just
tried a freshly created one in an attempt to narrow down the problem.

Will try to export/import something form inside a portal ...

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.