[Zope-PTK] User joining Attribute Error

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Sat, 08 Apr 2000 00:20:07 -0600

I get this traceback whenever I have a ptk (latest CVS) that allows the
user set their own password, and a user tries to join. I get the feeling
this is related to another annoyance. New users' initial page is
'Created by none' and None is of course, a brokem link.

Anyone else?

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute '__of__'

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in
publish_module
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 202, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: DemoPortalBase)
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in
publish
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: register)
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in
call_object
    (Object: register)
  File /home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/Products/PTKBase/PortalObject.py,
line 70, in register
    (Object: DemoPortalBase)
  File
/home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/LoginManager.py, line
164, in getUser
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File
/home/web/Vhosts/lib/python/Products/PTKDemo/PersistentUserSource.py,
line 44, in getUser
    (Object: BasicUserSource)
AttributeError: (see above)

-->

(Wes, I am trying the LoginManager.)

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.