[Zope-PTK] Improving the PTK reviewing system

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:11:50 -0500

Timothy Wilson wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Mike Pelletier wrote:
>
> >   As I mentioned in passing in the previous list item, I'm interested
> > in improving PTK's reviewing system.  I would like it to be possible
> > to share content with specific classes of members, rather than
> > everyone or noone.  If you are interested, please take a moment to
> > read (and possibly comment on) this wiki:
> >
> >       http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/ZWiki/ReviewRevamp
>
> I'm obviously missing something, but I can't figure out how to contribute
> this discussion. I went to the URL listed above, but didn't find any link to
> add comments. (That is what Wiki is for, isn't it?)

DC has tweaked the wikis on zope.org to be editable only by logged-in members.
Anonymous members can browse but not edit -- the edit link isn't even generated
for them.  Try logging in from the main www.zope.org page, then revisit the wiki
(you may need to force a reload).

Tres Seaver  tseaver@digicool.com   tseaver@palladion.com