[Zope-PTK] large number of users, how does Zope.org do it?

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:49:29 -0400

    I'm curious about this... Zope.org has a fair number of users (on the
order of thousands), right? And each of these users has a folder in Members,
right? Isn't the number of folders under Members getting to the point where
performance will suffer because of the number of objects contained in there
and the way the hash of objects is stored?

    I'm just curious of Zope.org is still using a "standard" folder/object
manager for the members, or if it's using BTreeFolder or some other
experimental thing...

Kevin

http://www.byproducts.com - Humor and Novelties