[Zope-PTK] I could be wrong but my toolbox ain't workin right...

Jeff Sasmor Jeff Sasmor" <jeff@sasmor.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:21:17 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Anderson" <bill@libc.org>
To: <zope-ptk@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-PTK] I could be wrong but my toolbox ain't workin right...

<snip>

Undo _should_ appear for logged in users.

js> you're right

Th e'new browser window' may be a key.' Are you using Netscape? If so,
are you logged into the management screen on another netscape window? If
so, this is the likely cause of the problem.

js>No, IE (Netscape BSOD's my Win2K, but that's another story).  I just tried this
    again with a fresh window on a new day and a rebooted PC and the same thing happens.

Failing that, what did you change in toolbox.py?

js>nothing, just stuff in PTKBase/dtml/toolbox.dtml and really just formatting
thingies. I was concerned that I could have messed it up which is why I was
curious if others were seeing this behavio(u)r.

Jeff Sasmor
jeff@sasmor.com