[Zope-PTK] How can I compile?

Kusper Krisztian kk146@hszk.bme.hu
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:30:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi!!

Now I'm back again, I wrote some new type of NewsItem, but how can I
compile it? The python writes that something included think cannot be
founded, but it's correct, because theese files are out of the bin
library, they are in the PTKBase library.....

"<...>Lehet, hogy nem vagyok vicces, viszont Almos!"
-Reszlet az "Anyad a Csodaszarvas!" c.  regebol.
<PGP>
    dfkjgdfkl;gdfg;kj;dfglkjdfgirjgrtfjghdlgukhdfgkudhgKLJDHKLDJH
    kdfljghdflugKJHUKHkjhKuhKjhuhKLuhUhyhtFjhFrjfgHrgdhgFrdhGFdrg
    KDHIDUHfkughdkughdslwuhkUSHSKLuhfldkurthlgksuhrKLUSHukhglkuhr
<END PGP>
Bye by QSpi <SCh 1612B> <SchuSchu>
Es addig is: Promiszkuitas!!!!!!!!