[Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:08:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Paul Everitt wrote:

> As I reported last week, Mike had to take some time off
> to take care of some family matters.  Unfortunately for all of us, the
> time away needs to be more permanent.

That is truly bad news. I hope that all goes OK for Mike and wish him the
best.

> First, I'd like to give Mike a big round of applause for taking charge
> of the PTK and crafting it into something truly engaging for the Zope
> community.

Truly well done. Mike's leadership has been crucial to the progress of the
PTK so far.

>   o PTK cools off for some period of time.

Ouch. I'm hoping to make the PTK the cornerstone of my whole site. I was
planning to begin heavy implementation this summer.

>   o PTK becomes an Open Source _development_ project, with many people
> getting checkin authority.

I hope this is the choice. Unfortunately, I lack the coding skills that
would allow me to contribute directly. But I will gladly contribute in other
ways.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/