[Zope-PTK] automatically creating members

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:49:21 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

Here's a low-level question that I've been pondering.

We've got about 5,000 in out NDS directory at school. I would like to
leverage all of the data in that directory to provide authentication for
Zope. (That's a whole 'nother matter.)

What I'd like to know is if there's a way that I can have all of those
people be members of my PTK portal without them actually having to sign up
manually. Their Zope password should be the same as their existing NDS
password.

I've really been trying to wrap my brain around this whole authentication
business with NDS, LoginManager, roles, member folders, etc. Anyone have any
Zen to share?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/