[Zope-PTK] FYI: Sad news for PTK

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:30:49 -0500

When I was subscribed to the ACSpg mailing list a couple of months ago
when they started, they started out on SourceForge. After a brief time
they decided they could do a better job themselves with cvs and their
own tools.

I think Zope can do (does) better also.

As you we already have mailing lists, cvs and the tracker. Were good to
roll.

Jimmie Houchin