[Zope-PTK] Re: [PTK(105)[2] diverted] Re: wizard broken

Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:18:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Jeff Reed wrote:

> I downloaded the newest release via cvs, but now there is a new error. Any
> ideas?
>
> NEW ERROR:
>
> Zope Error
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: __call__

I don't see this error with a fresh CVS checkout on a stock 2.2 Zope.
Can you provide more of the stack trace?  One possible issue is that
you may not have gotten the ZCallable module in your checkout (assuming
that you started from an older CVS sandbox).  If so, you can fix the
problem by doing a "full" CVS update (including new directories):

  cvs up -d -P