[Zope-PTK] Membership Product

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 18:01:07 -0600

Not a very infomative subject line, I know.

I have uploaded a new Membership version, 0.7.0. It incorporates many of the features I
have talked about lately. I thas so far been minimally tested. I have not tested for
backwards compatibility yet, though I doubt it is.

I changed the base class of the login member's zclass, as well as the structure of the
porperty sheets. There IS an interface for listing and managing users and their roles.

I have a concert to go to tonight, so I haven't uploaded all the documentation to
zope.org. I will try to get the Changes file updated (the one in the distribution is
updated), and some more information put up to:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/MembershipProductWiki/FrontPage

Yup, I'm finally playing with wikis. :)
After the concert, I'll try to get more stuff up.

In the meantime, feel free to comment on the wiki.
(should this go to any of the other lists?)

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.