[Zope-PTK] New PTK architecture

Dan L. Pierson dan@sol.control.com
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:40:35 -0400 (EDT)

Shane Hathaway writes:
 > PTKers,
 >
 > Tres and I got together today and put together what we think the new
 > PTK architecture should look like.  Feel free to add comments to the
 > Wiki, as there are likely to be things we didn't consider.  If you have
 > questions about what something means, ask it here instead so that I can
 > add only the explanation to the Wiki.

Just what do you mean by the verb "allow"?  In particular is
"portal_registration.allowPassword" a method to change the password or
to verify one?

Portal_discussion only has "get" and "allow" methods?  How do you add
a reply to a discussion?  Is that just a method of the undocumented
discussable object?

In general, it would *really* help if you would add one or two
sentences to every method saying what it's supposed to do.