[Zope-PTK] FYI: Lots of dust settling on PTK

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:40:47 -0600

Paul Everitt wrote:

> Howdy everybody.  I'd like to make sure everyone knows that there will
> be a lot of construction going on within the PTK in the next week, so
> there will be a lot of dust to settle and wrinkles to work out.
>
> The good news is that it will be very, very worth it.  The PTK is
> getting into very sound shape in its architecture.  We'll be adding a
> couple of new features, such as adding the UI elements to let people
> work in any folder (not just their member area).
>
> So in short, patience please!

No problem. I've been so busy workign on doing the same type of thing with Membership I haven't had time to even look at
the latest snapshot of PTK :/.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.