[Zope-PTK] Moving from older version to newer?

Dennis Nichols nichols@tradingconnections.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:26:19 -0500

At 08:03 AM 8/10/00 -0400, Paul Everitt wrote:
>I doubt that, going forward, previous versions of PTK will work with the
>new PTK architecture landing later this week.

"... later this week" written on Thursday gives a very short window. I
wouldn't be asking, but I'd like to take a site I've been developing on
Zope 2.1.6/PTK 0.7.1 and put it into production on the new architecture to
take advantage of the leap forward, particularly for maintainability purposes.

Is it likely that the landing of the new PTK architecture will, in terms of
timing and completeness, allow me to do this in the next two weeks? If not,
I probably should advance to the intermediate stage of Zope 2.2/PTK 0.8.2,
right?