[Zope-PTK] Debugging PTK II

Fabio Forno sciasbat@inorbit.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:56:59 +0200

Shane Hathaway wrote:

> I think what you really want to do here is get the values directly from
> REQUEST.  Attributes, acquisition, and method calls come before REQUEST
> name lookups, you see.  Changes made below:

[...]
Yeah. I was forgetting the name lookup order :(

> Actually there isn't supposed to be a comment attribute.  The comment
> is supposed to be added to the "review history".  You may want to look
> into getting that functionaliy back in there.

I'm considering it.

Today I had problems with the catalog (I've seen the same problem in the
bug tracker): when called with no arguments the REQUEST object is None
and all the portal objects are returned. Calling it with REQUEST as
parameter it warks partially (apparently the Manger can search on all
docuements, a member on his owns, a guest on nothing)

ByE,
FF