[Zope-PTK] Integrating Portal ToolKit and NTUserfolder

neeloy_saha neeloy_saha@infy.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 19:56:25 +0530

Hi all,

I am having problems installing NTUserFolder in the portal that I have
created. I want to validate against my NT domain name.
I have done the following steps :-

well while installing NTUserFolder i have done the following steps :-

0. used regedit and created the subkeys for roles under main
1. unzipped the files into the folder ntuserfolder and copied that to
   program files/website/lib/python/products/
2. restarted zope
3. logged on as a manager [ ntuserfolder is now visible in products ]
4. created a folder : Business
5. added ntuserfolder
6. went to securities tabbed pane clicked local roles added one user as the
manager
   and gave him the right to view manage screens.
7. went to http://localhost:8080/Business/manage. That prompted me the login
box...I
   then passed the username and password.

   Now i get the traceback.

Unauthorized

You are not authorized to access this resource.
Username and password are not correct.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 162, in
publish
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 443,
in traverse
  File C:\PROGRA~1\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 563,
in unauthorized
Unauthorized: (see above)

I found that u have given some steps for integrating login manager and samba
is given in tres's page but it did not help me much!! as I am a zope and
python newbie.

Thx in advance for any help.

-neeloy