[Zope-PTK] DemoPortal and cvs PythonMethods

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:47:08 -0600

Using CVS ZopePTK (this is the same with latest release/bugfix, too)
and an older CVS PythonMethods, when I import DemoPortal.zexp, I get
this error:
Error Type: SystemError
Error Value: Failed to import class AnObject from module Products.PythonMethod.PythonMethod

Anyone have any help to offer?

As a side note, how do I "build" the DemoPortal.zexp?  That is, if I
am going to go and fix this myself (yeah right) or at least try, how
would I go about it?

I saw mention of Zope2.2.4 helping another DemoPortal problem, but
it looked different and probably unrelated. (I'm running 2.2.2)

Ciao!

--
"Laugh while you can, monkey boy!"
		--Dr. Emilio Lizardo (Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai)

The Doctor What: A really hip dude               http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC