[Zope-PTK] Member Publishing

Pack, Aaron E apack@ou.edu
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:21:26 -0600

I was reading in the PTK User's Guide about member's publishing content.  It
says that it will originate in the member's My Stuff folder (or member
folder, if I understand it correctly), but that by use of the catalog, the
content can be published to the appropriate place in the site tree.

What is the catalog?  Is there an existing method in the PTK (0.9.2) for the
member to indicate where they would like the content published?  After it is
published, if it must be manually moved by a Manager, does the original
member still have access to the file for editing?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Pack