[Zope-PTK] Can't install PTK

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@worldonline.cz
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:26:16 +0100

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Please *all* PTK product directories from your lib/python/Products
> (PTKBase, PTKDemo, ZCallable, DemoPortal, Wizard);  then unpack

I tried to follow your advice. I deleted all the above directories from
lib/python/Products, while Zope was not running. I started Zope.
Still, all these products (except Wizard) appear in Control
Panel/Products. I deleted them from there.

I copied PTKBase, PTKDemo, ZCallable to lib/python/Products and
restarted Zope, and symlinked Wizard.zexp and DemoPortal.zexp to the
import directory.

Then I tried to import Wizard.zexp (Control Panel/Products/Import)

I got this error: Error Type: Duplicate Class Ids, Error Value: None

Well, how can Zope have duplicate class id, if no Wizard appears in
Control Panel/Products?

I packed the Zope database. I stopped Zope, and started it again, and
tried to import Wizard.zexp again. No luck, still the same error about
duplicate class IDs.

--
Milos