[Zope-PTK] Newby question: changing workflow

Arjan de Knegt Arjan de Knegt <adeknegt@worldonline.nl>
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:31:43 +0100 (MET)

Hello all,

I've been playing around with the PTK for a while now and I think it's a
great portal framework :-). But, as always, there is functionality that I
would like to add/change:
When a document with status "published" is edited, the status should be
reset to "private". Current PTK allows for editing of published documents.

As far as my investigation into PTK sources went, I think I could hack
Document.py of PTKDemo product to achieve this. Subclass Document class
and create a new "edit" function or something similar?

Being quite a novice on Zope and python development I hope someone can set
me on the right track.

Regards,
Arjan.